Saturday, September 21, 2013

I ♥ BANGKOK

I love this city! I am sorry for not writing, I know some people back home might have been slightly worried... But there is so much to see and do, and not much time for it. But I got so much to tell you guys, but you will most likely have to wait a little, because I still got to explore this amazing city some more! I've been to several magnificent places like Golden Mount, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and so on... I've been shopping a little at both markets and malls. I've gone out for a few beers with some backpackers I met. It has been late nights and early mornings, just to do as much as possible! So to everyone at home; I am having the best time ever!

I will come back with a ton of pictures when I've gone through them all, I have taken waaay to many!

Me and the Chinese happy Buddah in a small temple near China Town 

No comments:

Post a Comment